Why just theory? – Get some practical experience!
You would like to gather some valuable practical experience during your studies, get some insight into the real working world and make some money on the side? With its work-study positions, CENIT offers you the possibility to do just that along with your studies. With a work-study position at CENIT you also have the opportunity to establish long-term, valuable contacts and get to know CENIT as a potential future employer. We offer work-study positions in many different departments and fields, and your working time can be adapted to your classes.
- Work in various business units, from software development and consulting to marketing
- Tasks in various areas of specialization: Computer sciences, economics, business informatics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and industrial engineering
- Become acquainted with daily work routines
- Operative and project-related work
- The opportunity to experience a high-performance enterprise
- The desire to expand theoretical knowledge in practice and to acquire new knowledge
- Enjoys contributing to versatile teams
- Open for new challenges
- Solution-oriented work methods
- Possible at all levels of study
- Can be flexibly adapted to study workload
- Up to 20 hrs. per week
- Freely selectable specialization