CENIT Field Guides for IBM ECM System Monitor
If you would like to be informed when new or revised field guides or newsletters are published please send an email to ECM.SystemMonitor@cenit.com.
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Mobile App 1.0
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Configuration of HTTPS for Jetty
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Reports over multiple Datastreams 1.1
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Mapping - A brief desciption Revision 1.0
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Aggregation of Events from Datastream and Host
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM JMX WebApplication Cluster Deployment
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Server Debuging Guide 1.8 for ESM5.1
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Server Debuging Guide 1.9 for ESM5.2
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Agent Debugging Guide
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Working-With-Categories (Update 11/2014)
- CENIT Field-Guide ECMSM Security Considerations
- CENIT Field-Guide Monitoring of EMC Captiva
- CENIT Field-Guide Mapping - A brief description
- CENIT Field-Guide Getting rid of failing events through cosst locker
- CENIT Field-Guide EventIntegrationBMC
- CENIT Field-Guide DropDown Mail
- CENIT Field-Guide Minimizing amount events - Sendfirst
- CENIT Field-Guide Configuring ECM-SM-for-CMOD
Service Quality Monitoring
ServiceTracer measures the service quality of your applications from the end user perspective. ServiceTracer supports the ITIL phases Service Design (Usability Test, Load Test, Predeployment Test) and Service Operation (Regression Test, daily monitoring of availability and response times in the event management, Service Level Reporting).
IT Operations Analytics
Nexthink allows a new perspective on IT by providing real-time monitoring and analytics of the end users’ IT infrastructure. Get visibility of activities, connections, performance and events in your end user infrastructure.
Improve service quality and productivity of your Service Desk, identify security leaks and compliance issues and optimize your investments into hardware and software licenses.
Hot Backup & Granular Recovery
CYA SmartRecovery provides an online backup and granular recovery of your FileNet Content Engine.
Both the backup and the recovery are done while the FileNet system is online, reducing downtime for the end users. The backup cycle can be just 15 minutes, reducing the data loss and the efforts in the Lines-of-Business for reprocessing the work lost.
Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Times Objectives (RTO) are improved significantly.
Application Management for ECM System Monitor
Would you like to get more value out of ECM System Monitor without spending time for maintenance and system reviews? To assist your ECM teams in providing the best services to ECM end users, CENIT offers CENIT Administration Review Experts (C.A.R.E). These specialists will review your ECM System Monitor environment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. They will review the events and will provide a weekly summary to the ECM team on the ECM System Monitor status along with recommendations on what to configure to improve your monitoring and ECM service quality. A C.A.R.E. subject matter expert will provide a wealth of knowledge to your ECM System Monitor best practices. The C.A.R.E. service offering enforces periodic review best practices eliminating these tasks from your ECM team’s work-load. C.A.R.E. will enable you to get the best value out of your ECM System Monitor solution while giving your ECM team the freedom to concentrate on high value projects. It is like having an expert on your staff at the fraction of the cost.