CENIT Input Management Software – opt for experience!
Input management is much more than just scanning. Only input management solutions customized to meet your exact needs lead to the desired degree of productivity and a quick return on investment. Scanners and software modules should be chosen and processes planned on the basis of the source (e-mail, fax, etc.), paper formats and quality, whether you write free-text letters or forms, whether you enter daily mail or old stock, or whether you are planning to use single-station scanners or factory-like bulk scanning.
CENIT has documented expertise in this respect and is your partner for planning, conceptual design, realization and support of input management solutions, even in complex environments.
- Single-station scanners and production scanners
- Image enhancement, automatic blank page removal
- Manual and automatic classification and indexing
- Barcode, OCR, OMR recognition and control
- Format conversion, digital signatures
- Fax and e-mail interface
- Archive and ECM connection
- Flexible process control
- Support of standard scanners
- Open for the integration of third-party modules
- Single page and batch processing
- Integration of other electronic media
- Standard archive, ECM interfaces
- CENIT - partner with expertise
- Legally compliant input processes
- Quick ROI through automated classification and indexing
- Reduced data entry effort through the automated readout of business data (zone recognition)
- Automated transfer of documents and metadata in departmental, archive and workflow management systems
CENIT input management solutions are extremely flexible and have a wide variety of modular and yet integrated components, such as: Capture Process Designer, process engine, scan applications, e-mail and fax interface, image enhancement, image converter, image export, triggers control, document separation, deletions, multi-directory monitoring, file system export, ODBC export, Pdf export, archive export, .NET code for own extensions, etc.