DE013 DELMIA V5/3DEXP ROBOTICS
This training course will teach the basics of working with the CENIT FASTSURF software. It covers offline programming on CAD generated geometrical surfaces, applicable for divers surfacing application.
Robot programmers for surface applications
Skills in working with DELMIA V5 Robotics
- Robot workcell design
- Definition of the spray object
- Selection of the spray gun
- Definition of contour operations
- Definition of surface operations
- Optimization of programmed paths
- Introduction to the different types of interpolation
- Definition of spray actions
- Simulation and verification of programtool path
3 days. This training course is usually conducted as an individual, customer-specifc workshop rather than a class training event.
USD Price on request
Unfortunately, there is no training date planned for this course. You are welcome to send us your request via the contact form. We will review this and contact you as soon as possible.