More efficient product development with professional application support
Unresolved application issues are the proverbial wrench in the works of any development department. In order for your engineers to be able to fully concentrate on the development of their products, our experienced specialists take care of resolving all arising questions and issues. On-site support by seasoned specialists ensures efficient PLM process operations.
Business alignment and cost transparency through external application support that is scalable at any time
Based on the ITIL processes, we will develop a customized support concept for you that offers you exactly the support that your development units need during the course of their daily business activities. On this basis, our consultants ensure that your specific processes and methods can always be implemented by all employees without any difficulties.
- Service desk: We provide local hotline support for all user questions/requirements with regard to the CAD/PDM environment
- Problem Management: All new inquiries are recorded by us in order to sure quicker problem resolution in the case of a recurrent issue
- Configuration Management: The configuration of the supported environment and the implemented methods/processes are documented and subjected to verification at regular intervals
- Change Management: In collaboration with our customers, all planned changes to the supported environment are evaluated with regard to their respective impact
- Service Level Management: A dedicated contact from CENIT management is available to each contract customer for any organizational questions
ITIL service processes
The required service quality that was agreed via so-called SLAs (service level agreements) is defined collectively with our customers, such as service times, response times, resolution times, reachability. SLA adherence is constantly monitored. Penalties may become effective in the event of violations.
Costs are determined on the basis of the number of users and applications to receive support as well as the required quality. If these parameters change, costs change accordingly.
- CATIA V4/V5
- CATIA V6
- ENOVIA SmarTeam
- CATIA Composer
- Siemens NX
- and further applications if required
With a large and diversified PLM team, CENIT assures support and offers solutions for a wide range of ENOVIA V6 problems in no time.