Use the benefits of 3D design for your product lifecycle
The product development system CATIA supports the entire product development process - from the early draft phase to manufacturing process support. Thanks to several workbenches and accurately targeted methods, the lifecycle can be reflected virtually from the very first vision to the fully completed product. 3D design offers more than you might imagine. We optimize your processes and methods in the development of your products.
Our nearly 25 years of experience in various industries have made us a powerful partner in the field of 3D design. Our employees are involved in the development of 3D work processes at renowned automotive, aerospace, manufacturing and assembly OEMs and suppliers and can transfer this knowledge to your requirements.
- Skeleton and adapter models
- Construction space positions and black-box models (placeholder geometry)
- Cutting concepts and cuttings maps
- Reference and connection geometry
- Sketches and designs
In the concept phase, we support you in the implementation of the following exemplary working processes:
- Use of design templates
- Use of standards and standard components
- Consideration of methods and work processes
- Reuse of company know how
- Parameteric working processes
- Change-friendly component development
- Testing and securing a defined data quality
In the design and engineering phase, we have established best practices that we can attune and implement to your company's specific needs
The business unit Digital Factory of CENIT develops and implements innovative solutions for the definition, automation and simulation of manufacturing processes and production procedures.
- Digital mockup analysis
- Kinematic component simulation and examination
- 3D tolerance and tolerance analyses
- Finite element calculation
Various simulation processes and analyses can be executed on the basis of the created 3D data:
V6 has made us a great deal more transparent and efficient in terms of development and design. Locating product data is quick and easy, and being able to do parallel work on products saves plenty of time.