SAP CHANGE MANAGEMENT: END2END SUPPORT FOR YOUR CHANGE PROCESSES
Ever shorter innovation cycles and ever greater product complexity due to increasing model and variant diversity – that’s what many businesses are faced with today. The market weeds out businesses that fail to continually monitor and verify themselves and their products and make the right changes and improvements.
Depending on its type and scope, change may involve a large number of people from different divisions, organizations and disciplines. Therefore, change doesn’t just represent a technical challenge, it also requires a high degree of coordination throughout the change process.
Efficient control of change processes
This is why the change process is constantly gaining importance in many lines of business. Corrections that come too late or fail to truly solve the problem can easily have very negative consequences, including financial loss, engineering delays or adverse effects on the company’s reputation.
For this reason, the change process must be guided as efficiently as possible in every respect, all the way from detecting the need for change to its full implementation.
SAP offers various tools that provide cross-board support for the change process.
As end2end partner, we would be pleased to assist you throughout your project, from strategic consulting to process design to implementation and managed services.
Core functionalities of SAP Change Management
- Change planning and control across all process phases
- Overview of all objects affected by the change; these can be directly referenced within the change process
- Workflow-based guidance and release of change processes
- Impact analyses for impending changes
Highlights of SAP Change Management
- Transparency on all aspects relevant to the change project and its status
- Full role-based access to change-related data by all involved parties
- Security thanks to automated, workflow-based process control
- All information available at one location - no data redundancies; legacy data is referenced
- Documentation of change costs
- Reduced change cycle times
- Optional process standardization for certain change types
- Reduced change costs
- Reduced engineering costs thanks to greater efficiency within the change process
- Higher customer satisfaction regarding client-mandated changes
- Shorter time-to-market
- Enhanced data consistency and transparency
Boosting the Efficiency of Change Processes
For mapping and controlling specific requirements related to change management, we offer you cenitCONNECT APM (Advanced Process Management), a flexible, workflow-supported process control system for change management. Customized workflows make it possible to automate processes from a wide range of disciplines, even beyond SAP boundaries. All required workflows can be generated easily and without programming experience, and they can be dynamically adjusted to a certain run duration where required. This creates professional safeguards for each individual step of the change process, which in turn ensures increased efficiency and reduced error rates. Go here for more information on CENIT’s process management solution.
- Transparency on the change process, including associated costs
- Enhanced efficiency thanks to a high level of standardization and a workflow-based approach
- Higher customer satisfaction thanks to improved change implementation and shorter time-to-market