Data Protection Policy
- Data collection
- Usage & Forwarding of Data
- Approval & Cancellation
- Rights of all Concerned
- Links to other Websites
Your visit to our websites is logged. The IP address currently used by your computer, the date and time, the type of browser and the operating system of your PC as well as the sites you view are all recorded. We are not capable of and do not aim for a personal reference.
These data are only collected for purposes of data security and the optimization of our website. The data are not subject to any other analysis, except for statistical purposes and then always anonymously.
Furthermore, personal data are only saved if you enter these yourself, e.g. during registration, a survey, a request from you or for the performance of a contract. You are informed in the respective input and contact forms of the purposes for collection of the data collected there. These data are transmitted encrypted via the Internet.
All personal data communicated to us via web page or email (such as your name and address or your e-mail address) are only used to communicate with you solely for the purpose for which you made this information available.
All information collected on this website is transferred to the responsible department within our group. Should you send us an initial application through our job pages, your data may be viewed by our recruitment staff responsible for open vacancies as well as by human resources supervisors. Beyond this we assure you never to disclose your personal information to a third party, unless we are legally obligated or you allow us to do so. Certainly you are entitled to object at any time to our handling of your data.
Articles in our discussion forum are open to everyone. You should carefully check your contribution previous to publication to make sure that they do not contain details that are off the record. You must reckon that your comments might be detected by search engines and are accessible globally even without explicit visit to our website.
You may delete any personal information at any time. Data concerning claims or accounting purposes are not affected by termination/cancellation and deletion, respectively. Incidentally, your e-mail address, your phone and/or mobile and fax number may not be used for advertising or market and opinion research without your consent. You may give your consent electronically when entering your data and at any other time in the future you may withdraw it.
Personal data that was provided through our website are only stored for as long as they serve the purpose for which you have entrusted them to us. As far as book and tax law retention periods must be obeyed, certain data might be kept up to 10 years.
Should you no longer agree to storing your personal information or should they no longer be valid, we will - on instructions received - initiate purging or blocking of your information or carry out necessary updates as far as this is permitted by legal regulations. By request you will receive details of all your personal data that we have stored free of charge.
All information on this website has been checked with great care. Still, we can not guarantee that the content of our own website is at all times correct, complete and fully up-to-date.
- Transmission Mode
- Control & Monitoring Measures
- Individual Access to Pages
- In-House Safety Activities
- Improve Data Security
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/learn/privacy.html. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Generally the World Wide Web is considered to be an insecure medium. Compared to a telephone circuit or transmission of data over the Internet for example may easily be tapped, recorded or even modified by unauthorized third parties. To ensure confidential communication, we use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. At the current standard of knowledge the possible encryption of 128 Bit is regarded as safe. All browsers of the latest generation achieve this security level. You may need to update your browser.
A firewall system inhibits external admission. When transmitting, several levels of encryption and identification exclude unauthorized requests or trapping of customer data.
Your personal information is used to display contents and promotion matching your interests.
- We only use your information – as far as disclosed on our website or within email communication - to meet your request or concern.
- Our employees are bound to a non-disclosure agreement.
- Our safety precautions meet best available technology to a fair extent.
- Our systems are regularly safety controlled in order to effectively safeguard against possible damage, loss of or access to data maintained.
To guarantee confidentiality and safety of your personal data we apply the following in-house safety measures:
- You can set your browser, so that you are notified as soon as cookies come in. You can then either accept or reject them in general or in each individual case. See further details on browser configurations here.
- You can identify a secure Internet connection by the address. If it starts with https (https://…de) you can rest assured that it is safe. A further indication is the locked lock in the status bar of your browser.
- We will never ask confidential data of you by email, by phone or by SMS such as your account/customer number, your PIN or your password. And we will also never ask you to indicate this information or to enter such data, directly.
- Install only programmes received from trustworthy sources. Take highest precautions particularly with regard to downloads from the Internet.
- Never install or start programmes received from unknown persons or install and start programmes which arrive unsolicited by email from strangers or acquaintances. Caution: screen savers are programmes, too.
- If you have the slightest doubt as to the integrity of a programme, refrain from installing it.
- Install a virus scanner and activate it frequently to check for viruses. Make sure that you install the available updates regularly which are provided by all major manufacturers of virus scanner.