Versatile application training for the digital factory
The CENIT Academy offers application-oriented training for the digital factory. Besides constructive courses in the NC environment, the application training programs enable participants to command and productively implement factory/production planning as well as special applications and functions in toolmaking within the shortest amount of time.
Flexible training modules
The training participants of the CENIT Academy benefit from competently communicated tools from the basic and special courses. For one, the portfolio encompasses the usage options of the FASTSUITE products, as well as CATIA and DELMIA training programs. Thanks to individually trained employees, you benefit from an increase in performance of the software used in your production planning unit. As a certified PLM Education Partner, CENIT Academy uses its own recognized training documentation as well as the training material and methods provided by Dassault Systèmes.
- Contour applications for robots with FASTCURVE
- Contour application for machines with FASTTRIM
- Point-to-point applications for robots and machines with FASTTIP
- Surface applications for robots with FASTSURF
- Wire eroding with FAST4AXES
- Advanced automation option by FAST4AXES
- Electrode design with FASTELECTRODE
- Manufacturing devices and equipment design with Resource Builder
- Our training portfolio will extend along with the availability of the various modules.
Follow our website for updates!
- Body-in-White process planning
- DEMLIA V5 Robotics
- CATIA V5 Basis
- V5 NC Milling & Drilling (PMG/SMG or SGE)
- V5 NC Turning & Milling (LMG/PMG or LPE)
- V5 NC 5x-processing (MMG/AMG; MME/AME)
- Integrated machine simulation (MSG or MTX)
- Toolmaking programming methodology
- Feature Processing programming methodology
- Tool Management programming methodology
Transfer our seasoned experts' know-how to your employees and benefit from the highest degree of software support for your digital factory!