- Definition of the programming environment (machine, axis system, required geometry, tool lists)
- Generation of prismatic milling operations (contours, surfaces, pockets, open pockets, gravures), both conventional and HSC-compatible
- Programming of drill cycles
- Generation of turning operations (roughing, finishing, grooving recessing, etc.)
- Definition of recurring machining sequences
- Use of tool databases
- Generation of complete programs including tool changes, macros, rotations, etc.
- Simulation, analysis and documentation of single machining operations and complete programs