This training gives an introduction to the optimization and process automation software Isight. Participants learn to control processes and data flows employing the "Design Gateway“. The "Runtime Gateway" is then used to perform Isight-models incorporating DOE’s, optimizations, 6-sigma studies etc. and display results. The user is introduced to various components for the integration of applications (such as fluid and structure codes and text and spreadsheet processing).
The course is designed for engineers who do not yet have experience with Isight.
Basics of the finite element method (FEM) are helpful (knowledge of Abaqus is not mandatory). Introduction to SIMULIA Isight is a stand alone course – no other courses are needed as prerequisite.
The following topics are covered:
- Generation of simulation workflows, calculation, monitoring and post-processing
- Process integration of applications
- Design-studies to determine the influence of parameters on the product performance (DOE)
- Approximation models for complex design spaces, real-time studies of parameter combinations
- Optimizations with different methods
- Reliability and robustness analyses (6-sigma)
Selection of supported applications:
Please select the course you want to order and complete the form that will appear after your selection.
||17.10.2023 - 18.10.2023
Form for order the course
Please fill out the form for your course booking request.