Performance Monitoring in the SW Lifecycle
Besides the availability of applications, their performance also plays a decisive role in user satisfaction. Response time measurements therefore have to be performed from a user perspective, i.e. to measure what actually makes it to the users' desktops - at all locations. Performance monitoring is necessary throughout the entire software lifecycle - from load tests prior to the launch and permanent measurements during operation to regression tests in the event of changes. With ServiceTracer and ServiceTrace Load Tester, CENIT offers solutions that can be implemented and operated quickly and cost effectively.
- Monitoring of response times and availability from the user perspective
- Patented pattern detection
- 24/7 and location independent
- Service Level Reporting
- Quick implementation
- Simple handling
This is what ServiceTracer has to offer:
- Performance assessment from the user perspective
- For the launch or in the event of changes
- Parallel measurement with high user numbers
- Secure and robust
- Supplement to tools such as JMeter
This is what ServiceTraceLoadTester has to offer:
- Analysis & conceptual design
- Installation & configuration measuring infrastructure
- Setup of measurements
- Administrator training
- Documentation & project management
The CENIT implementation approach:
... that never used to happen to me... the customer talks to me about the measurements in the morning and the reports are submitted to him that afternoon…
...ServiceTracer is so intuitive in its use, you really don't need any special training...
...the Workflow Editor is a true milestone. End-to-end measurements don't get any easier...