Are You Looking for Customer-Specific Support for SAP PLM or cenitCONNECT? You've Come to the Right Place.
Our customer service model consists of multiple levels:
- Introductory level: Bronze
- Medium support package: Silver
- The premium support package Gold
- The top-of-the-range package: Gold Plus
Customer Service Hours
We are available to deal with system faults between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Optionally, we will also be happy to provide you with standby times by agreement.
For cenitCONNECT, we offer telephone user support (level 2) between 8.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
A response time is the time between when you report a fault and when our CENIT support staff responds to your call.
Your fault report will be assigned a priority based on clearly defined criteria. You can find additional information on this, as well as a sample calculation,here.
Have you ever wondered how we define "faults"?
Find out more here..
Services that are not included in the scope of our services enthalten sind, can be viewed here.
The cenitCONNECT Bronze customer service package offers a basic, cost-effective service. Fault reports can be conveniently submitted to our Customer Services team via our web-based customer services portal. CENIT uses a service management solution to manage these calls. Users automatically receive an email containing status information once a member of staff has taken additional steps to resolve the fault. We also offer an option to access our service management portal directly via the Internet and to log calls yourself. The user can track the status of his or her calls at any time using this portal. Fault resolution is performed by telephone or by email. Once a fault report has been received, a response will be provided within the following 24 working hours within the service hours of the CENIT SAP Customer Service team (for problems with a less severe impact and lower urgency). In addition to continuous fault resolution, our customer service portal also offers download options for licensed software and software updates.
- Manufacturer customer service for cenitCONNECT products that have been acquired via resellers
- Telephone support by CENIT Customer Service in the event of faults
- Qualified response within 3 working hours during the listed service hours of CENIT SAP Customer Service
- Web-based solution support by agreement via VPN access provided by the customer, or via appropriate web conference software (such as WebEx, GoToMeeting etc.)
- Assistance in third-party software problems: Not every software error can immediately be assigned to a product. For this reason, CENIT Customer Service supports its cenitCONNECT Silver customers in reporting and tracking faults. The prerequisite here is that relevant customer service contracts have been signed with the software partners
The cenitCONNECT Silver customer service package contains the features of the cenitCONNECT Bronze customer service plus the following:
- Qualified response within 1 working hour during the listed service hours of CENIT SAP Customer Service
- Customer-specific characteristics, adaptations and extensions to cenitCONNECT software are stored in the customer services system and are updated regularly
- The person attending to the fault understands the customer environment and can therefore deal with specific error sources more quickly
- Support for customer-specific consultancy solutions
The cenitCONNECT Gold customer service package contains the features of the cenitCONNECT Silver and Bronze customer service plus the following:
- In the case of an upgrade to DASSAULT SYSTEMES CATIA or SAP PLM, CENIT's cenitCONNECT Gold Plus package offers an upgrade service for the cenitCONNECT software solution installed to safeguard the operation of the entire solution
- A due date at least six weeks before the date of service must be agreed in writing in order to ensure the service is performed on time
- Typically, the CENIT software upgrade is performed within a period of two weeks before the due date to two weeks after the due date
- The upgrade service can be used once per year per cenitCONNECT software solution at no charge, with a notice period of at least four weeks
- The prerequisite for the cenitCONNECT Gold Plus customer service package is a valid maintenance and cenitCONNECT Gold customer service contract
The cenitCONNECT Gold Plus customer service package is available as an option to cenitCONNECT Gold customers, and offers an upgrade service for available cenitCONNECT software
- Fault reporting to CENIT AG:
Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (with the exception of national public holidays in Germany). An optional extended standby facility is available by agreement
- User support (level 2) for cenitCONNECT software:
Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (with the exception of national public holidays in Germany)
- No provision is made for on-site support within the framework of the customer services contract. Where a customer requires on-site support, this can be negotiated separately.
- Fault reporting to CENIT AG:
A response time is the time between when you report a fault and when the CENIT support staff responds to your call. An appropriate average value across all reported faults will be used for assessment purposes.
Calls will be prioritized together with the caller based on the following matrix:
Example: Significant impact on the business process (2) plus significant effect on an important deadline (2) results in a priority of 2+2=4. Priority 4 means a response time of a maximum of 3 hours.
For calls that are received outside of the listed support hours, the response time begins on the next support day.
- Software errors: Reproducible/not reproducible
- Problems of understanding
- Configuration problems with CENIT software (after project acceptance, otherwise part of the project solution component)
- User errors
- The effects of malfunctions in other software components (SAP, DASSAULT SYSTEMES, DSC, Seal Systems etc.) can only be processed if valid customer service contracts for the software manufacturer concerned exist
- Effects of hardware/network errors
- Access errors
- Authorization errors
- Runtime errors