ECM - Cross-industry systems
Enterprise Content Management systems are positioned by many analysts as cross-industry solutions. So ECM components are basic services, which are equally necessary in many industries, because the necessity of an orderly e-mail archiving system or a digital personnel or contract file is not limited to certain individual industries.
Benefit from the knowledge and practical implementation examples of existing customers from various industries and areas of application and see for yourself, how our ECM solutions can contribute to your company's success.
... with industry-specific emphasis
In addition to these cross-industry applications Enterprise Content Management systems are of course often integrate into business processes and thus establish industry-specific emphases. The customer file therefore gains in significance with regards to a financial service provider's private customer support and the analysis of unstructured data stock opens up specific specialist opportunities for an international law firm.
The advantages for our customers in the specific industries are shown in our customer references:
- Allianz Lebensversicherung (AROS) - When technology and process analysis go hand in hand.
- Deutsche Leasing - Business process optimization for faster customer service.
- LHI Leasing - A crucial factor in our decision to use CENIT ECLISO was the userfriendliness of the product.
- Wüstenrot Bausparkasse AG (W&W Gruppe) - W&W Informatik and CENIT optimize case processing at Wüstenrot.
- Deutsche Bausparkasse Badenia (DMS) - Badenia opts for gentle migration the service-oriented Java architecture.
- Visana - Security from day one: IBM FSM keeps Visana's archival system stable.
- Berliner Wasserbetriebe (BWB) - Migration to IBM FileNet P8
- Berliner Wasserbetriebe (BWB) - Storage solution for the FileNet archive
- Berliner Wasserbetriebe (BWB) - Implementation Document Management
- Baker & McKenzie - From now on, globally active law firm Baker & McKenzie can run its large-scale processes more efficiently with help from CENIT ECLISO and IBM eDiscovery.
- Gesellschaft für angewandte Versicherungs-Informatik mbh - When GaVI made the choice for the implementation of IBM Filenet system Monitor (FsM) to monitor the systems completely and reliably, they got cenIt as an It partner on board.
Our solutions for your requirements
Let our existing customer solutions and references inspire you, irrespective of whether you have industry specific or cross-industry requirements.
Contact us for further information and examples and take part in our events to meet the specialists from various industries and fields.