The training provides an introduction to the solution of linear and nonlinear structural problems with Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit. The participants learn the structure and syntax of Abaqus input files.
The course is designed for engineers who do not yet have experience with Abaqus.
Basic knowledge of the finite element method (FEM) is required. Introduction to Abaqus is a stand alone course – no other courses are needed as prerequisite.
The following topics are covered:
- Basic modeling techniques, input syntax
- Linear and nonlinear statics
- Element selection
- Adaptive load incrementing and convergence criteria
- Interpretation of Abaqus results
- Geometric as well as material and contact nonlinearities
- Linear elasticity and metal plasticity - restart of analyses
- Contact modeling techniques
- Natural frequency extraction
- Linear and nonlinear dynamics
- Data transfer between Abaqus/Explicit and Abaqus/Standard
Please select the course you want to order and complete the form that will appear after your selection.
||07.11.2023 - 09.11.2023
Form for order the course
Please fill out the form for your course booking request.