Offline programming system for 3D contours with robots
FASTCURVE is intelligent and high-performance offline programming software for 3D contours in a robotic environment. Several technologies are supported, from laser cutting, water jet cutting and ultrasound cutting, and sealing and roll hemming to laser-beam hardening and laser deposition welding. With FASTCURVE, offline programming for 3D contours is executed quickly and easily within CATIA/DELMIA V5 while taking technology and robot movements into account.
Robot contour applications with FASTCURVE
FASTCURVE is seamlessly integrated into the powerful CATIA/DELMIA V5 infrastructure. Several automatic functions, integrated programming, comprehensive CAD/CAM ability as well as the simulation of the entire robot cell create a working environment fully attuned to the requirements of the user and guarantee collision-free tool paths.
The various complex processes of 3D contour processing can be realized with FASTCURVE quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
- Laser cutting/welding
- Water-jet cutting and ultrasound cutting
- Roller hemming
- Laser cladding and laser hardening
- Fully integrated 3D programming, simulation and process verification
- Definition and validation of complex robot cells
- Practice-proven and comfortable fixture construction functionality as a supplement to CATIA V5 (fixture can be processed, nested and programmed in 2D, and also exported to external 2D systems)
- Free positioning as well as calibration function to align fixtures and component
- UHF programming options (universal holding fixtures)
- Geometry-based algorithms for the calculation of optimum, collision-free tool paths
- Parametric programming
- Simulation of the entire robot cell, incl. robot, fixture, clamping mechanism and auxiliary axis systems
- Versatile teach and optimization functions
- Macro recognition for standard geometries (circle, rectangle, hexagon, keyhole, etc.)
- Reliable interfaces for import of CATIA V4/V5, IGES and DXF data
- Professional data preparation of contour and surface, intelligent contouring with contour search algorithms and definition of processing direction (regular, tangential)
- Individual design of support plates
- Precise control simulation (RRS)
- Process yalidation with meaningful simulations
- Powerful functions to calculate smooth and collision-free tool paths
- Flexible functionalities for detailing
- Reliable robot programs
- Comprehensive process chain from the design to offline programming through the direct utilization of native V5 data
- Time savings with the automated creation of fixtures
- Increased availability of the robot cell through the omission of the teach-in process
- Omission of time-consuming prototypes
- Extensive robot library
- High quality thanks to previous simulation and collision control
- Efficient changes thanks to the flexible adjustments to geometric framework conditions via the macroeditor
- User-friendly dialogs
With FASTCURVE achieve time savings of 70% in programming.
Our 3D laser cutting machine Jenoptik-VOTAN® BIM is perfectly supported by FASTCURVE, the leading CENIT software solution for offline programming and simulation of robot-based 3D contour operations. This bundle provides the customer with a laser system that is easy to program and can be immediately used for production. Thanks to the partnership with CENIT, we are able to offer a turnkey solution to our customers.