CENIT eMigrator and SAPMIG
Full-fledged migration tools
Proprietary tools can only insufficiently satisfy the requirements for transaction security and conversion of data. CENIT counts on comprehensive and proven migration tools to correctly and, above all securely, transport data.
Migration tools are separate programs that are only used once!
SAPMIG is an integrative part of the SAP system and supports the preparatory or downstream migration into SAP systems. It cleverly fits into the daily routine of the company and ensures a smooth operation of the migration in the background. We offer SAPMIG as a stand-alone product that can be used by the customer or with full service support.
eMigrator migrates and converts your data in a rule-based manner from nested file and IBM systems to IBM target or file systems, and ensures the transaction security of the data with intelligent methodologies:
- Read module for many IBM ECM products and for data systems including nested structures
- Write module for many IBM ECM products and for data systems including nested structures
- A transformation module for the configurable mapping of the metadata from documents
- Rendition module for the format conversion of the content from documents
- Verification of completeness with respect to revision with a document catalog in a relational database
Do you want to see the difference from other solutions? Take the first step and contact a CENIT specialist who will show you the difference!
Cenit Service Manager
Integration made easy!
Media disruptions and interrupted process chains are improved by the integration of your software systems with the enterprise content management system.
In contrast to an enterprise service bus (ESB) or service oriented architecture (SOA), CENIT Service Manager is easy, flexible and quickly usable.
The comprehensive scope of functions is suitable for all types of background processing and integration solutions:
- Secure and stable execution of automatic shadow processing
- Timely control of background processing
- Quickly usable due to many supplied components
- Standardized interfaces for data acquisition from, and synchronization with, external systems
Connectors for all IBM ECM systems
Senior Manager Industries and Innovation, Enterprise Information Management
Senior Manager Digital Finance, Enterprise Information Management
Head of Sales, Enterprise Information Management