REALISTIC MACHINE SIMULATION
With FASTCONTROL, CENIT offers a high-performance solution for the realistic simulation of NC programs. Thanks to the complete integration in CATIA V5, NC programs can be directly and precisely simulated using full control functionality. To this end, the memory status of the real control is exported and sent to the virtual NC core (Siemens VNCK and Heidenhain VirtualTNC). The machine simulation made available is independent from the generating programming system.
FASTCONTROL is an important component in the field of virtual technologies. This CENIT adapter offers machine manufacturers as well as users an economic method for increasing the productivity of their machine tools.
- Exact simulation of NC programs fully integrated in V5, incl. full control functionality
- Components: 3D machine model, post processor and virtual machine control
- Virtually all control functionalities available
- Simulation based on control data
- Collision recognition in the simulation
- Direct availability in machine sub-programs
- Generation of status reports
- Client-server architecture
- Independent from generating programming system
We found a solution partner in CENIT very quickly. CENIT is a recognized expert in the CATIA V5 environment as well as in the field of complex 6-axle machines.
CENIT solutions have enabled us to make even more efficient detailed use of our new 5-axle simultaneous processing center. This also includes the advance inspection of the processing sequence with the computer-based machine simulator.
We can now finally simulate our complex NC programs within CATIA V5 without the bothersome change to an external simulation system. We were quick to tap the benefits of VNCK within CATIA V5.
- Realistic and comprehensive simulation of the NC program
- Independent from programming system
- Productivity and quality increase
- Considerably optimized process security
- Reduction of setup times