Electrodes for sinking EDM processes
FASTELECTRODE provides the automated design, documentation and production (NC-machining) of electrodes to be used in sinking EDM processes.
The following functions support the entire process:
- Setup of project and electrode product structure
- Profile selection and easy extraction of electrode faces
- Geometrical functions to complete the electrode geometry
- Including the reference frame, holder and technological information
- 2D electrode documentation
- Automated NC programming of electrodes
- Download of documentation and process data to shop floor environment (Zwicker, OPS, Zimmer & Kreim, …)
With its electrode solution FASTELECTRODE, CENIT has made an important contribution to automating our die sinking erosion process. We are highly satisfied with the smooth implementation and the individual customizations.
- Dedicated solution for electrode design and documentation
- Full parameterization of electrodes for an efficient change management
- Evident time savings for documentation
- Integration of company standards
- Associative and update compatible