With FASTPOST by CENIT, you can quickly and easily create and adapt post processors for CATIA and other APT-based programming systems.
NC sequences can be quickly and easily defined with FASTPOST and complex NC processes generically reflected with the integrated macro language.
In a CATIA/DELMIA environment, FASTPOST can additionally be used with the CENIT software products FASTTRIM or FAST4AXES as a configuration tool for the adjustment of the user interface.
- Automated 2.5D processing at any desired levels in the room
- 3- and 5-axis NURBS technology in collaboration with CATIA and Siemens 840D
- Tool changes, origin management
- Application surface with syntax highlighting
- Structuring of the NC output syntax
- Dynamic adjustment of kinematics and parameters depending on runtime (head change, turning/milling, ...)
- Support of various control and programming concepts in the multi-axis field
- Machine-dependent or -independent output (vector, euler and RPY output) which can be switched during runtime
- Output of pivot point or tool tip
- Output of recalculated feed or output of feed as inverse time
- Output of complex command sequences (incl. function blocks) directly in the interface with no need for additional macro programming
- Context-sensitive and comprehensive online help
We must have the right CAD/CAM strategy, because we don’t even remember what a reject is.
Owner of CNC Manufacturing Glöckler
- Standard PPs
- Trial licenses available
- Simple and fast through user-optimized application interface
- Flexible structuring of the NC output syntax
- Tested with the CATIA NC functions
- Support of all standard technologies, machine and robot kinematics