Offline programming system for 3D contours with machines
With FASTTRIM, CENIT offers a simple, interactive and powerful solution for 3D cutting applications. Several technologies are supported, from laser cutting, water jet cutting and ultrasound cutting, and milling to laser-beam hardening and laser deposition welding. Offline programming for 3D contours is performed easily and quickly with FASTTRIM within CATIA V5.
FASTTRIM is fully integrated in the powerful CATIA V5 CAD/CAM infrastructure. The many automatic functions, integrated programming, post processing and simulation, comprehensive CAD and simulation capabilities as well as NC conversion and read-back options create a working environment that is optimally attuned to the needs of the user.
Multi-axis 3D laser processing of complex components can be performed quickly, efficiently and in high quality with FASTTRIM.
- Integrated 3D programming, post processing and simulation
- Practice-proven and comfortable fixture construction functionality as a supplement to CATIA V5
- The fixture can be processed, nested and programmed in 2D, and also exported to external 2D systems
- Free positioning as well as calibration function to align fixture and component
- UHF programming options (universal holding fixtures)
- Automated geometry-based procedure for contour definition
- Parametric programming
- Several optimization functions, e.g. local displacement of contour areas or changes of axis motion control
- Automatic recognition and use of macros, such as circle, rectangle, hexagon, ...
- Reading back of NC programs (reverse engineering)
The optimization and simulation features in CENIT software give us the assurance that we can rely 100% on the generated programs.
The Premier Group
FASTTRIM has sustainably increased our efficiency in the field of water-jet cutting.
Since we work with FASTTRIM, the work we put into adjustments has decreased significantly. If a job is really urgent, we can even complete a prototype order in just one day's time.
CENIT has made laser deposition welding possible for us with the FASTTRIM-based solution. Without the system, we would have not been able to realize the process efficiently.
Since we have a lot of short-term trimming changes, we really appreciate the comfortable integration of changes in FASTTRIM. That way, we don’t have to reprogram components from scratch – some of them need 25 hours of programming work. Instead, we just enter the change.