ECTRV5++ AS ADD-ON TO ECTRV5
In addition to the SAP ECTR Interface for CATIA V5 (ECTRV5), we also exclusively offer the consultant solution ECTRV5++ as an add-on. This offers many additional advantages, especially for the designer, to work even more effectively in the environment with large assemblies or if a generally deeper integration into CATIA V5 is desired.
The following work areas are improved compared to ECTRV5 by the ECTRV5++
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENT
- Menu and toolbar are integrated in CATIA V5
- The language of integration can automatically adapt to the user interface language of CATIA V5
- For designers: CCP links are visible in the SAP ECTR application structure (ASV) without manual reloading into CATIA V5 by the user
- Reduced waiting times through optimized interaction between CATIA V5 and SAP integration
- Copying or cloning of complete assemblies with "invisible" CATIA possible, i.e. work can continue with the running CATIA V5
- In extension to the standard, documents selected via the SAP ECTR application structure can be marked in CATIA and the structure can be expanded automatically
OUTSOURCING OF TASKS
- Copying or cloning of whole assemblies can run on external server and load balancing is supported
WORK IN PARALLEL
- Several instances of SAP ECTR and CATIA V5 can be operated in parallel, i.e. one SAP ECTR instance communicates with one CATIA V5 instance
Product Data Sheet
Why CENIT is the right partner
For over 30 years, we have been combining SAP PLM expertise and the experience from numerous customer projects in the CENIT SAP Solutions Team. Through this long-standing expertise in the SAP environment and the use of their software and integration solutions, we offer you as a customer sustainable competence both in the implementation and in consulting for the use of SAP software as well as in operational support for a long-term and sustainable availability of the software solutions used.
OUR PROCEDURE MODEL
With regard to your specific initial situation and objectives, we integrate the required software components into your SAP system using our best practices - with clearly defined work packages and within a fixed implementation period.
In our role as SAP partner for a successful digital transformation, we support you from strategic planning to the operation of the solution at your company and also stand by your side with our expertise as a service partner for the future mapping of new business processes.