Hirotec uses FASTSUITE to build a digital factory twin for a car body production line
- Build a "digital try" system. A Digital Factory Twin.
- FASTSUITE Edition 2 can be connected to a motion controller (e.g. robot) and a logic controller (e.g. PLC).
- The integrated CENIT motion controller is used for layout studies and off-line programming of the robot.
- For high accuracy cycle time verification, an external VRC (Virtual Robot Controller) can be connected via Software in Loop.
- For virtual test run evaluation, an external controller is connected via Hardware in Loop.
- Digital Factory Twin and therefore reducing the number of trials and time consuming before delivery
- Full support for the Hirotec Roller Hemming as well as a7-axis automatic path Generation
"CENIT employees have in-depth knowledge of our production technologies and many years of experience in the industry. It is important also to us that the software supports our teams in applying their expertise. This is exactly what FASTSUITE Edition 2 does."
Hideharu Aranii, General Manager, Assembly Tool Engineering Department, Tool & Die Division. HIROTEC
About the company
HIROTEC is one of the world's leading mass production suppliers of automotive components and a system integrator of production equipment. HIROTEC is headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan, and has 16 companies in 8 countries around the world.Customer Website