Process platform to manage a global change process
- Existing change process, which was not designed globally but only covered certain locations
- No standardized process templates
- Multiple SAP systems across the entire organization
- cenitCONNECT Advanced Process Management as enterprise license with 3,600 users for the control of the global change process
- Highly flexible workflow solution for mapping and controlling the global change process
- Possibility to realize and integrate own developments e.g. of AEs
- Control of the process across multiple SAP systems and multiple technology platforms (ECC and S/4)
Endress+Hauser has a clearly defined SAP strategy, also in the D2O context. For this reason, a SAP-based solution was also searched for the complex area of global change management. In the context of a large-scale benchmark, the APM solution proved to be the most flexible, along with the consulting and implementation expertise of the employees.
About the company
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. The company provides process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.