Hydraulic design chain for turbines.
With CATIA and tools developed in collaboration with CENIT, Mhylab controls the entire hydraulic design chain for each of its turbines.
- In order to provide to its customers a drawing documentation in a shorter period of time, Mhylab needed to improve responsiveness and to obtain a better control of the customer turbines chain.
- Mhylab uses CATIA to manage the design process, including the complex surfaces of the turbine blades.
- Complete control of the design chain
- Reduced time for product development, including optimized design process
- A more comprehensive and responsive data exchange with the customers
- Quality and flexibility of the services provided including tips for optimizing the design process, system integration, implementation and maintenance of solutions as well as user training
About the company
- Core competence: Tailor made solutions for turbine manufacturers and plant developers
- Industry: Engineering and hydro energy