More and more, customers are demanding tailor-made, partially individualised products. The challenge for companies is, to optimize costs besides significantly shorter delivery times despite the increased variety of variants
Companies are adopting digital manufacturing technologies to improve their productivity and respond quickly to their customers' requirements. Revising industrial processes and work organization methods also rhymes with agility and reliability.
Forecasts for production planning usually only provide planning security for a short period of time, whereby the factors "flexibility" and "changeability" become more and more important.
In order to meet the new requirements, the optimization of planning speed and planning quality is essential. Here software solutions for the digital factory provide the possibility to merge virtual and real world. Transparency, collaboration and knowledge transfer are guaranteed in a continuous platform and are not only visions of the future.
Your daily business challenges and operational expectations
- Maximizing the productivity by minimizing idle times of expensive production equipment and human resources
- Minimizing the cost and effort related to the planning and setup of production equipment in the discrete manufacturing industries
- Eliminating risk and unforeseen inaccuracies during the factory planning and production ramp-up
- Shortening the time-to-production timeline by consistent digitalization and elimination of media breaks in the process
- Being supported end-to-end based on your existing IT-landscape, rather than providing merely isolated fractions of a solution