Mahle Filtersysteme GmbH
Worldwide fast and flexible thanks to agile technical change management at MAHLE Filtersysteme GmbH
- Need for efficient and agile technical change management across the entire value chain
- New architecture with two core maintenance modules: Advanced Process Management (APM) and the MAHLE Responsibility Matrix
- APM supports the participants during the entire planning and implementation process
- The Responsibility Matrix ensures that roles in the process are filled promptly (team staffing). Thus, tasks and responsibilities can be managed accordingly.
- Increased process transparency and shortened lead times
- Significantly improved data quality due to the context reference of the change objects to the process
- Efficient control options for change coordinators and the MAHLE management team
- “In addition to the flexibility of the CENIT solution, we were convinced by the practical know-how of the CENIT team on the subject of change management - the "human being" component was just as decisive as the solution," concludes Hans-Peter Roitsch, MAHLE.
- Many years of cooperation in the comprehensive implementation of a globally integrated SAP PLM and SAP ERP solution.
About the company
As one of the world's 20 largest suppliers and development partners to the automotive industry, MAHLE offers innovative mobility solutions that stand for clean air, fuel efficiency and driving pleasure.Customer Website