PETER HUG AND ADRIAN BURRI FROM THE COMPANY ZHAW REPORTS IN THE CENIT INTERVIEW ABOUT THEIR NEW 3DEXPERIENCE PROJECT
- As one of the leading universities of applied sciences in Switzerland, ZHAW’s continuing challenge is to prepare its engineering students for the job market by teaching them the latest digital technologies and industry processes that can improve their competitive advantage.
- ZHAW School of Engineering provides theoretical and practical training on CATIA for multi-disciplinary systems design and documentation, ENOVIA for collaboration, DELMIA for manufacturing simulation and robotics, and 3DEXCITE for high-end 3D visualization.
- Learning the latest Dassault Systèmes’ technologies and methodologies increases engineering students’ rate of employment ensuring they have a solid background that provides companies with immediate benefit, without the need for additional training.
- The ZHAW focuses on key societal challenges and we will zoom in on the BICAR project, a medium between car and bicycle, developed by an interdisciplinary ZHAW research team. The implementation of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, mechanical design with virtual reality, the 3DMaster concept will be highlighted.
About the company
- Leading Swiss university of applied sciences.
- Schools: Applied Linguistics; Applied Psychology; Architecture, Design and Civil Engineering; Engineering; Health Professions; Life Sciences and Facility Management; Management and Law; and Social Work.
- Students: 10,234
- Headquarters: Winterthur, Switzerland