CenProCS is a group of international companies dedicated to Airbus and its suppliers.
CenProCS was founded in 2007 as a joint venture of CENIT, PROSTEP and CS to propose customized solutions in line with its customer strategy. We offer a global supplier approach to cover a large scale of PLM activities, with multiple technologies solutions, transnational capabilities, including nearshore / offshore capabilities.
With 15+ years of successful history and presence at customer side and with a well-rehearsed Franco-German axis, the international CenProCS team provides IT Services for all aircraft programs in a challenging environment. The joint venture "CenProCS“ is operating as a "Preferred IT Supplier". CenProCS benefits also from the deep knowledge of CENIT in different industries like Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
Who we are
The Business Unit CenProCS is the partner of an international Joint Venture dedicated to the leader European aeronautical manufacturer.
We offer our clients the opportunity to use our various skills and know-how to help them deploy concrete and pragmatic solutions in their environment. Located near the main European aeronautical industrial sites, we advise our local customers and partners with an end-to-end vision of the aerospace industry. By focusing on innovation, we are involved in various research and development projects to improve the design, manufacturing and promotion processes of aeronautical products.
What we stand for
Through its experience in aeronautics, CenProCs is a perfect partner for the digital transformation for this industry.
We are able to bring the newest innovative solutions to your environment and to support the deployment in a complex context.
We rely on profound knowhow on the entire plm process chain from engineering to customer service and applies it on the IT and the end user sides.
Our skills and know-how
The aerospace industry is moving to a new generation of tools to improve efficiency and promote collaborative work with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. CenProCS has made it one of the main tenets of its global development strategy. Aeronautics is entering the era of 3DEXPERIENCE, CenProCs is mobilizing to support in this exciting transformation.
Thanks to our experience in industry and service, we have developed skills that are applied and applicable to all aeronautical industry players. Our know-how is now deployed on the pure avionics part as well as on the defence, space or helicopter industries. Our expertise covers both IT tools (development, support and deployment of solutions) such as PLM software and design and manufacturing office activities (design support and automation).
Space & Defence
Level 2 Service Desk
Our transversal and transnational team supports all the users in their use of the PLM tools in regards to our customer methods & tools.
- As part of the support chain, their aims are to harmonize the different support styles, increase the quality and the reactivity of the support, reduce the costs by an efficient knowledge management in a central service desk for PLM
- Thanks to our team spread across the four customer main locations, we are able to provide a local support in the four languages (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Client satisfaction oriented, we are strongly committed on a service level monitored by a full set of key performance indicators shared with the customer
- Innovative, our team is working with their stakeholders to deploy new support solutions such as omnicanal support in order to improve efficiency
- Support on client premises to help end users in their daily usage
- Pro-active support by co-location
- End-users and supporters are speaking the same language
- Face to face discussions and explanation of the needs
- All customer languages supported (French, English, German, Spanish)
- Support secured for every working day of each country (no service disruption due to local bank holidays)
- Customer methods based support
- Continuous improvement and learning to secure the consistency with the toolset enhancements.
- More than
- Driving innovation on the new ways of supporting the users (live chats, chat bots, self help and self care…)
- Shift left oriented mindset
- Industrialized processes mapped on ITIL V3 principles
- Strong knowledge management process to reduce the lead-time to provide the solutions in case of repetitive incidents
APPLICATION HEALTH STATUS
- Check every morning the availability of critical application
- Monitor all day the probes status
- Check the performance of critical applications
ALERTS & REPORTS
- Issues reported and solving process engaged before the customer work starts
Our transnational team is in charge of the management of the technical IT changes within the PLM domain.
- As a transversal service, our team is gathering all the change requests to secure the validation process and the overall master plan
- The team masters all the different methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Safe, ITIL) to provide solutions relevant for all the stakeholders and to secure the build to run activities in various contexts
CenProCS is part of the European founded research project BionicAircraft, that has the target to increasing resource efficiency aviation through implementation of ALM technology and bionic design in all stages of an aircraft life cycle.
- Research & Innovation action for CenProCS: Enabling a large scale application of ALM in aviation industry by an automated bionic lightweight design for ALM parts and integrated ALM pre-processor for commercial 3D-CAD System
- Objective: A significant simplification of the product development and design cycle for biomimetic lightweight structures due to a simplified design methodology and an increased weight-saving potential through a specific ALM structural sizing activity and optimization (topology).
We have demonstrated a Digital Process Twin of an unit installation process.
- The Digital Twin uses production sensors and cameras to detect certain events in the process
- It enables a real-time monitoring of the production progress, the ability to react quicker in case of deviations as well as a data collection to allow long-term analysis and to identify potential improvements
- The project team built up a 3D visualization of the current unit installation as a web-based graphical user interface
Innovation is in our DNA
We put all our know-how into our innovation projects to enable our customers to improve their efficiency.
Practical and pragmatic, our innovation projects cover both IT tools and good practices in the use of these tools.
In this context, we have already been able to implement projects around the automation of part design, digital simulation and manufacturing.
Whether it is on very specific manufacturing topics or global IT process optimization, our solutions are designed and built to be fully integrated in the client context.